To make it easier to keep current with new postings, I will now use this blog feature to post occasional updates (once a month at most) on what's new. For November 2018, that includes...
- New hike: Armijo-Faulty-Cienega Trail loop in the lower Sandia Mountains
- New hike: "Mesa Olvidada" near Mesa Cocina, north of Tohajiilee, with a companion YouTube video.
- New video on the evolution of hiking gear: the Kelty D4 versus the Granite Gear Aji 50.
- New video: "After the Rain," featuring a ramble in the Albuquerque bosque.
- A note on the lack of public access for the trailheads of the Cañoncito Trail and Bart's Trail.